Monday, October 19, 2009

D'apres Char...



Ladies and gents, boys and girls...I have decided to venture where no Okigbo has gone before (nope, not acting! Been there, done that...look out for me in the next installation of Step Up: 3D). I have decided to come out with a new line, called "D'apres Char". (French for "according to Char). Due to capital constraints, I'll start out with a line of effortlessly chic tees with shoulder pads. Initial public reaction to this new line wasn't exactly what I was vying for:- Carole: "eww, just threw up a bit."/ Chin: "let's move past the 80s!"/ Nancy: "whaaaat?? noooo! Whyyyyy?"/ Elan: "omgg shoulder pads????!"...but, the light at the end of the tunnel was J.Hsu, who urged me on with "omg I would sooo buy one! SHOULDER PADS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!"

So with that said, *brushes shoulder off* (get it???), look out for the new line dropping Fall '09. If you're looking to purchase one for that special friend for the holidays, shoot me a quick email. Get gifted!!


1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! girl. i am requesting one straight off the RUNWAY!

    ReplyDelete