No seriously, I blinked, reopened my eyes, and now it's all sorts of frigid outside and the calendar says DECEMBER!! I stopped blogging for a while after a certain someone accused me of being too public a person; I thought about it for a while (well 6 months to be exact) and I decided that I really am a super public person...but do I really care? Nope, not really. I'm out and I'm proud (of being a PP i.e.). I mean who else finds the need to share such personal matters as concerns about BM with friends...via gchat AND SMS? (lol @ how Nance was like "TMIIII" but later did share my concerns, but Lindz got into it from the get go...but that's Lindz for ya!). While I am sad that 2010 is passing us by, I am looking forward to the holiday season (giftsss!!!!...oh and time with la familia) as well as what the new year shall bring. My plan is to absolutely live it up in 2011, Dolce Vita style, because not only do I turn 25 but based on everything I hear (from the crazy ppl on the subway) the end of the world is right around the corner - 2012. Lol how funny would it be if in 2013 the world is still here and I'm still blogging and people are like "omg how stupid are you to have thought the world would end in 2012???", but hopefully by then I would have an HBS degree and just proceed to smack them across the face with it all like "who are YOU calling stupid?!"...but in the unfortunate event that I don't (looking more and more likely given that taking the GMAT was on my list of things to do in 2010, but alas...) then it would just be embarrassing/awkward silence.
Here's to living it up the remaining three weeks in December!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment